To make a donation to The Building Hope Society, please click on the Donate button. If you wish to direct your donation to a specific project, please indicate so in the text box provided on PayPal. Donations are being accepted for the following projects:
- NEW: Donations are being welcomed for a special project: Masks are needed for the students at BHA when they are able to return to school. We have secured a local (rural Kenya) woman to sew the masks. We are attempting to raise $1000 to be used for the purchase of these masks ($5.00 each) for the students at BHA.
- Covid 19 Project: Includes food purchase and distribution for school and community families, as well as partial salaries for teachers during this time.
- Regular salaries for school staff: ($2500 covers the salaries of all school staff for one month - 7 teachers, 7 Educational Assistants, cooking staff and watchmen)
- Full Sponsorship of a High School Student: $1000USD per year
- Full Sponsorship of a Building Hope Academy Primary Student: $400USD per year
Thank you for your generous donation!
The Building Hope Society operates entirely on donations. It is through the generous support of donors that this project has had such success. What sets The Building Hope Society apart from other charitable organizations is that EVERY DOLLAR DONATED TO THE BUILDING HOPE SOCIETY goes directly to the current projects.
Donations of $20 or more will receive a Canadian Charitable Donation Income Tax Receipt